Expanding from the U.S. to Canada
questions & considerations
We know from experience that for U.S. businesses looking to do business in Canada, there’s simply no substitute for in-depth preparation. Many other companies have entered Canada’s business market successfully, with our help. We want to help you, too, by formulating an insightful, comprehensive step-by-step plan for success. Here are some of the most common questions we get from clients at the start of the international expansion process:
- What are other privately held companies doing?
- When does it make sense to expand into Canada?
- What tax law changes will impact my expansion decisions?
- How do I handle the changing business climate and regulatory issues?
- As a business owner, what obstacles will I need to overcome?
- How will employees be taxed if they travel to Canada?