What is your area of focus?
I lead Clayton & McKervey’s International practice, working with global companies expanding to the U.S., and offering an array of services to match the unique needs of foreign-owned subsidiaries as they establish and grow.
Extending far beyond financial and tax reporting, our team provides high-demand services tailored to each phase of business operation and expansion. Our resources allow clients to focus on their mission-critical and industry-specific operations to grow their business in the U.S. and globally.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
The favorite part of my role is the moment we “click” with a new client, becoming an extension of their U.S. resources so they can focus on growing their business. Clients can rely on us to bring best practices and solutions for doing business in the U.S. even for issues they didn’t anticipate or with which they were not familiar. It’s satisfying to support the growth and success of our clients’ U.S. operations.
- Understanding the needs of foreign-owned businesses expanding to the U.S.
- Bringing best practice tools, processes and contacts for managing new U.S. investments
- Complex tax requirements for foreign-owned businesses in the U.S.
- Seamless service for your global group in the U.S. and abroad
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Saginaw Valley State University
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) Designation
- Centuro Global U.S. Accounting & Tax Expert for Global Expansion Network
- PrimeGlobal, An Association of Independent Accounting Firms
- French American Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- German American Business Council, Treasurer
- Swedish American Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Detroit Regional Partnership