Advising the industrial automation industry
perceptive & innovative
Industrial automation businesses are the driving force behind Industry 4.0 and the digitization of modern manufacturing. As the demand for their products and services grows, system integrators, machine builders, robotics companies and others may struggle to keep their operations on pace with growth. These businesses often move faster than their internal operations can scale. As a result, business owners find themselves in uncharted territory and facing challenges that can’t be addressed with their existing strategies and resources.
- What are the key metrics they should be evaluating to gauge the health of their organization?
- How do they free up cash flow to invest in growth?
- How can they make their operations more agile to deal with the ebbs and flows of the typical buying cycle?
- How are they planning for the future?
Supporting industrial automation companies
If any of the following situations sound familiar, we can help.
- You are overwhelmed managing all the customer work let alone staying on top of all the back office functions required to keep a business running.
- You and your employees waste an inordinate amount of time on back office, administrative tasks.
- You are unsure what metrics are critical to evaluating the performance of your operations and do not know how to go about determining them.
- You are frustrated the lack of timely and accurate information about the performance of your business.
- You know how you would like to grow your business but are unsure as to the right tactical steps to achieve those goals.
- You are having trouble providing meaningful financial information to your bank.
- You are in need of free cash flow to fund your growth plans.
In many instances, industrial automation companies—especially system integrators—are not taking advantage of the Research & Experimentation Tax Credit. Learn more about this valuable reinvestment tool.