What is your area of focus?
I joined Clayton & McKervey after a dozen years working as a mechanical engineer. As a CPA, I have the opportunity to use my background in systems and processes on a regular basis to help growth-driven manufacturing and system integration companies compete in the marketplace.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy the ability to help clients maximize their investment in research and development to help drive business expansion.
- Client accounting advisory services
- Research & Experimentation Tax Credit project management
- Start-up consulting and registrations
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial reporting for privately held businesses
- Tax and business consulting for privately held businesses
- Individual US tax consulting
- Post-Master Certificate in Accounting, Oakland University
- Master of Business Administration, University of Detroit Mercy
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, University of Michigan
- Automation Alley
- Control System Integrators Association
- Association for Advancing Automation
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ally Jolie Baldwin Foundation, Treasurer
What is your favorite quote?
The difference between a successful person & others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but lack of will
If you had to choose a different job, what would it be?
If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do?
Move someplace warm and on the water