What is your area of focus?
I provide high-level tax, accounting and consulting services to business owners of domestic closely-held companies and foreign-owned subsidiaries. As practice leader for our Industrial Automation sector, I am particularly attuned to the needs of system integrators, manufacturers and distributors; guiding many on their growth and strategic plans, including expansion to other states and countries with a focus on Mexico.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
Providing value-added services that meet my clients’ needs.
- Advice and counsel to entrepreneurial business owners
- Research & Experimentation tax credits and IC-DISC analysis
- Mexican & Latin American tax and accounting: entity structure, transfer pricing, exchange rates
- Assurance services with focus on Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Mid-Sized Entities
- Consultation for improving key financial indicators
- Digital Transformation
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Michigan State University
- Automation Alley, Board Member & International Business Advisory Council
- Control Systems Integrators Association, Affinity Program
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants, Manufacturing Task Force
- Association for Advancing Automation
- Pine Lake Country Club, Board Member
If you had to choose a different job, what would it be?
A professional golfer
What’s your favorite movie line?
Show me the money!
If you could learn anything, what would it be?
How to fly an airplane