Data analytics drives business
insights & understanding
To improve decision making, CFOs and owners of middle market companies need ways to leverage their current data. Today’s data analytics tools are far from obscure and intangible. On the contrary, they provide significant opportunity for closely held businesses to see data, in real time, in order to identify financial trends and show the connection between operations and financials.
How can you benefit from data analytics?
If any of the circumstances below resonate, we can help.
- You are making subjective decisions based on intuition when you have objective data available
- You face the cumbersome task of retrieving information from multiple systems, or need to generate multiple reports from the same system
- Much of your businesses energy is spent putting an analysis together, with little energy left over to act on your discovery
- You aren’t getting the right information frequently enough
- You wonder if you are monitoring the right financial ratios for your business at an appropriate frequency
What does data analytics show?
Courtesy of Gartner
Think of data analytics to help leaders with “visualization.” Think line graphs, pie charts, scatter plots, and more. Data is customized in dashboards for the right people at the right time.
Imagine what it might mean for:
- Sales staff to view pipeline and growth trends
- Manufacturers to monitor customer accounts the day they become overdue
- Professional service firms to see a consolidated picture of jobs over budget
We work exclusively with middle market businesses and are ready to apply the insights we have gained over the last 60 years to support your company’s growth.