What is your area of focus?
I work with middle-market clients in a variety of sectors, including high-tech, manufacturing, distribution and industrial automation. Much of what I focus on is related to financial reporting and analysis, financial and tax due diligence, and quality of earnings studies when buying and selling their businesses.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I appreciate the opportunity to analyze and anticipate clients’ needs.
- Buy-side financial and tax due diligence
- Sell-side financial and tax due diligence
- Quality of Earnings
- Working capital analysis
- Tax structuring
- Financial analysis
- Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Oakland University
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects (Coursera)
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Coursera)
- Robotic Process Automation Strategy for Business Leaders (AICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth, Membership Committee
- Oakland University, School of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance Board
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
What are you most afraid of?
If you could only keep 5 items what would they be?
My five computers
If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be?