What is your area of focus?
I help large international consolidated groups of entities fulfill the federal, state and foreign compliance filings required for their operations. For the past few years, I have also developed a concentration in helping clients take advantage of the Research and Experimentation Tax Credit.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy the flexibility to raise my family and serve our growing client base while pursuing a rewarding career in public accounting at Clayton & McKervey.
- Multistate tax planning and compliance
- Research and Experimentation Tax Credits
- Pass-through deduction under Section 199A
- Individual tax planning
- Closely held corporate tax strategies
- Consolidated group tax planning and compliance
- International tax compliance
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Oakland University
- Automation Alley
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants