What is your area of focus?
I specialize in developing corporate tax strategies for U.S. companies and multinational corporations.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy collaborating with team members to find the best solutions for clients.
- Transaction consulting and structuring
- Mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations
- Financial statement presentation
- Consolidated and multinational groups
- Master of Business Administration, University of Notre Dame
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accountancy, University of Notre Dame
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Notre Dame Alumni Association, Former President
- Walsh College, Former Adjunct Professor
If you had to choose a different profession, what would it be?
Own and manage a successful restaurant
If you could learn to do anything, what would you learn?
Speak Portuguese fluently and hit a 300 yard drive
What does a perfect day look like to you?
Exploring something new with my kids on a sunny day