What is your area of focus?
Fluent in Mandarin, I work not only with Chinese companies but also with a variety of foreign inbound and outbound clients to ensure that foreign filings are in compliance.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy using my language skills and knowledge of the Chinese business community, along with the international community, to support clients’ tax and accounting needs.
- Foreign reporting compliance for inbound companies
- Tax treaties
- Global structure reorganization
- Master of Science in Accounting, Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Eastern Michigan University
- Detroit Chinese Business Association
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan-China Innovation Center
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants