What is your area of focus?
My area of focus is corporate income and international tax. As a manager in our firm’s international practice, I help large international corporations with their domestic and foreign tax planning, provision, and compliance needs.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
I spent 4 years earlier in my career, returning in 2023
What is your favorite part about your job?
I enjoy helping clients with their complex tax issues and the opportunity to excel with a great team here at C&M.
- Corporate domestic and international taxation
- Federal and multistate tax planning and compliance
- Tax provision and related deferred tax calculations
- International tax compliance
- Master of Science in Accountancy, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Baker College
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants