COVID-19 Resource Center
Clayton & McKervey has compiled a list of essential business resources below related to COVID-19. Be assured, we are monitoring the changes and will continue to update this information regularly. We have services to help small to mid-size businesses navigate the challenges. Let us know how we can help.
- (5/27/20) Live Video: May 27 PPP Loan
- (5/20/20) Live Video: May 20 PPP Loan
- (5/13/20) Live Video: May 13 PPP Loan
- (5/6/20) Live Video: May 6 PPP Loan
- (5/1/20) The IRS is the New Player with New Numbers in the PPP Loan Program
- (4/29/20) Webinar: April 29 PPP Loan Check-in
- (4/28/20) New Funding, Loan Forgiveness Ambiguities and…Giving the Money Back?
- (4/24/20) 7 Cash Considerations in Challenging Times
- (4/22/20) Prepare for the Next Round of Funding!
- (3/27/20) Stimulus Package Results in 5 Key Action Steps
- (3/23/20) COVID-19 Stimulus: Where do we Stand?
- Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide
- Debt Relief
- SBA’s Payroll Protection Plan
- SBA Disaster Loan
- SBA Lender Match Program
- COVID-19 Loan Resources
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation Loans
- Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Resources to Survive the Coronavirus
Back to Work
Cash & Business Management
Tax Relief & Filings
- (3/30/20) Special Rules for Use of Retirement Funds
- (3/27/20) Paycheck Protection Program and Other Financing
- (3/27/20) Largest Stimulus Package in U.S. History!
- (3/22/20) Treasury Extension Revisions
- (3/20/20) 2020 IRS Tax Filing Deadline Extended
- (3/18/20) Treasury Announces 90-Day Extension
- Internal Revenue Service
- Tax Filing Deadline Q&A
- Filing Guidance
Our COVID-19 Response Team is available to help your business get through this crisis. With expertise in tax, assurance, accounting services, data analytics and more, we have the knowledge & availability to help. Visit to learn more or contact us directly.
Disclaimer: All content provided is current as of the date issued and is subject to change.