What is your area of focus?
I’m focused on helping owners tackle the top financial, tax and operational issues impacting their bottom line. My expertise includes entity and organizational structure, US tax planning and compliance, and transactional services with a focus on tax efficient deal structuring, buy-sell side due diligence, Quality of Earnings studies and reorganizations. As a consultant for middle market companies, I help owners with their tax and accounting needs while providing guidance on business transactions. I also support the firm’s international practice by being a trusted advisor to Chinese companies expanding to the U.S.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy meeting with clients and helping them improve their profitability through the introduction and implementation of innovative tax strategies.
- Federal and state tax saving strategies
- Domestic and international tax structuring and compliance
- Repatriation and transfer pricing strategies
- Chinese currency controls
- Transaction services and tax efficient deal structuring
- Buy-side/sell-side due diligence
- Quality of Earnings analysis
- Business consulting and succession planning
- Retirement plan design
- Master of Science in Taxation, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Walsh College
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce
- Detroit Chinese Business Association
- Michigan China Innovation Center