What is your area of focus?
I support closely held businesses with financial reviews, compilations and tax returns from project planning and execution through reporting. I have also played an integral role in assisting clients with government loan forgiveness.
How long have you been at C&M?
What is the favorite part about your job?
Working with entrepreneurial business owners to help them solve their unique business challenges and achieve their growth goals.
- Financial reviews
- Financial statement preparation
- U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Medium-Sized Entities
- Tax compliance
- Master of Science in Accounting, Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Eastern Michigan University
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
If you had to choose a different job what would it be?
Either a professional athlete or a sports talk radio host
If you could learn anything, what would it be?
I would learn how to play guitar
What’s the most played song in your iTunes library?
Out of Style by Jon Pardi