What is your area of focus?
I support small and mid-sized entities in the architecture & engineering, professional service and industrial automation sectors; servicing federal and state tax compliance needs with a background on Research and Experimentation Tax Credit studies, and a current focus on Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs).
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
Since 2017 plus an internship in 2015
What is the favorite part about your job?
The people I work with, the clients I get to help, the staff I get to develop, and the numbers I get to dive into
- Research and Experimentation Tax Credits
- Multistate tax planning and compliance
- Flow through entity tax planning, strategies and compliance
- Process optimization and efficiency improvement
- ESOP consulting and compliance
- Staff training and development
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Michigan – Dearborn
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The ESOP Association