What is your area of focus?
I support mid-sized entities in the manufacturing & industrial automation sector with their taxes, focusing on Research and Experimentation Tax Credit studies.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
Since 2017 plus an internship in 2015
What is the favorite part about your job?
The people I work with, the clients I get to help, the staff I get to develop, and the numbers I get to dive into
- Research and Experimentation Tax Credits
- Multistate tax planning & compliance
- Flow through entity tax planning, strategies & compliance
- Process optimization & efficiency improvement
- Staff training & development
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Michigan – Dearborn
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants