What is your area of focus?
Clayton & McKervey has a sizable team devoted to providing proactive and specialized knowledge on the domestic and international tax and accounting issues impacting foreign-owned companies. I’ve made it a priority to understand the needs and priorities of business owners, both in the U.S. and abroad. As such, I work in close collaboration with domestic and European chambers of commerce, business associations, and economic developers dedicated to supporting business growth. These mutually rewarding relationships provide an opportunity to help business owners maximize their goals for expansion and profitability.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
My favorite part of the job is building a team of talented individuals and watching them transform into top-notch consultants and business leaders. It’s rewarding to see the impact they make on the organization and community.
- Consulting to foreign-owned entities
- Global tax compliance
- Tax consulting for closely held businesses
- Tax planning
- U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and IFRS for SMEs
- Master of Science in Taxation, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Oakland University
- PrimeGlobal North America, Regional Council Chair
- Oakland University’s School of Business Administration’s Board of Visitors
- British American Business Council, Treasurer
- St. Vincent DePaul Foundation, Board Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Past President
- German-American Chamber of Commerce
- Italian American Business Council
- Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce