What is your area of focus?
Clayton & McKervey is devoted to providing proactive and specialized knowledge on the domestic and international tax and accounting issues impacting foreign-owned companies. I’ve made it a priority to understand the needs and priorities of business owners, both in the U.S. and abroad. As such, I work in close collaboration with domestic and European chambers of commerce, business associations, and economic developers dedicated to supporting business growth. These mutually rewarding relationships provide an opportunity to help business owners maximize their goals for expansion and profitability.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
My favorite part of the job is building a team of talented individuals and watching them transform into top-notch consultants and business leaders. It’s rewarding to see the impact they make on the organization and community.
- Consulting to foreign-owned entities
- Global tax compliance
- Tax consulting for closely held businesses
- Tax planning
- U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and IFRS for SMEs
- Master of Science in Taxation, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Oakland University
- PrimeGlobal, Board Member
- British American Business Council, Treasurer
- Society of St. Vincent DePaul of Detroit, Board Member and Secretary
- Association for Corporate Growth, Past President
- Italian American Business Council, Board Member
- Polish Institute of Culture & Research, Board of Trustees