What is your area of focus?
I manage financial and operational audits for closely held businesses, including project planning, oversight, execution and reporting.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
My favorite part of the job is going above and beyond compliance work to help clients optimize their business processes.
- Financial and operational audits and reviews
- Risk management consulting
- Regulatory compliance
- Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) compliance reviews and implementations
- Business process optimization and continuous improvement
- Master of Accounting, Oakland University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Oakland University
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
If you had to choose a different profession, what would it be??
A sports analyst.
If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do?
Buy a lakefront cabin at Higgins Lake!
What does a perfect day look like to you?
A summer day up north at Higgins Lake, starting with a morning round of golf, mid-day out on the boat playing water games with friends and family, followed by grilling for dinner and a campfire in the evening with acoustic guitar.