What is your area of focus?
I help inbound and outbound clients with an international focus. I am involved in tax planning as well as structuring and compliance. I also have experience in the private equity/venture capital space.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I appreciate the ability to apply my technical skill set to help clients with complex tax and accounting issues.
- Partnership and LLC structuring
- Pass-through entity domestic and international taxation
- Private equity deal consulting, due diligence, structuring and compliance
- Federal and state audit representation
- Corporate domestic and international taxation
- Multistate tax planning and compliance
- Master of Science in Taxation, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Accounting, Walsh College
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants