What is your area of focus?
I am the Director of Human Resources for Clayton & McKervey and I am responsible for designing, developing, and implementing effective people strategies to continuously improve the firm’s employee engagement, culture, and succession. My role includes the strategic direction and oversight of all major HR functions inclusive of talent management, learning and development, performance management, succession planning, compensation, benefits, employee relations, & DEI.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I truly enjoy creating and implementing people programs which allows our team members to grow and flourish in their careers.
- Organizational Development
- Talent Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Customer Service
- Employee Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Development, Oakland University
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt, Pawley Lean Institute, Oakland University
- Michigan Society for Human Resource Management
- Prime Global
- Michigan Career Educator & Employer Alliance