What is your area of focus?
As the point person for individual, estate and succession planning tax strategies and entity structuring, I interpret tax legislation, working proactively with clients to realize the best possible advantage. As clients focus on operating, growing and transitioning their businesses, my team and I stay abreast of ever-evolving federal and state tax legislation to determine how these changes impact an overall plan.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
Taxes are fun, and I appreciate their inherent challenges and opportunities.
- Partnership and Limited Liability Corporation structuring
- Transaction consulting, structuring and compliance
- Mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations
- High-net worth individual income tax planning
- Succession planning and estate and wealth transfer consulting
- Master of Science in Taxation, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certificate in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Association for Corporate Growth, Board of Directors
- Metro Detroit Youth Clubs, Board of Directors
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metro Detroit, Board of Directors
- Private Directors Association, Member
- Greenleaf Trust, Advisory Board
- Walsh College, Tax Advisory Board
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Section