What is your area of focus?
I provide tax compliance and planning services to family office clients, including family members from primary wealth accumulators and their grandchildren. I also specialize in servicing real estate clients including multi-family residential, commercial, retail and industrial.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is your favorite part about your job?
I enjoy working closely with clients to help them pass and preserve wealth between generations.
- Federal and multi-state tax compliance and planning for HNW individuals, partnerships and closely held C corps
- Cash flow planning for closely held businesses
- Client accounting & advisory
- Charitable giving
- Family partnerships
- Financial statement compilation and preparation
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Lawrence Technological University
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants