What is your area of focus?
I am dedicated to helping small and mid-size business owners expand their businesses. As the leader of our firm’s Architecture & Engineering practice, I specialize in providing tax and accounting services to architecture and engineering clients around the globe. Throughout my entire career, I have focused on supporting high-growth entrepreneurial companies by providing a deep knowledge and appreciation for the needs of the business owner.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part of your job?
The favorite part of my job, without a doubt, is the people I get to work with.
- Financial statement attestation services
- Tax return preparation (business and individual)
- Tax planning (business and individual)
- Assistance with bank financing and banking representation
- Merger and acquisition advisory services
- Succession planning and ownership transitions
- Overhead rate audits
- Entity selection
- ESOP consulting and compliance
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bob Jones University
- ACEC member
- Canadian United States Business Association, Treasurer
- Judson Center, Board of Trustees, Chair
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants