What is your area of focus?
I manage the firm’s Manufacturing & Distribution practice as well as a portfolio of closely-held businesses where I provide guidance on the tax, finance, operational and accounting issues that impact a clients’ bottom line. I am focused on utilizing user-friendly communication tools and a hands-on client service approach. My goal is to help business owners navigate the strategic discussions needed to maximize profit and growth.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
Over 25 years
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy providing my clients with strategic solutions that generate tax savings, solve operational issues or merely provide “peace of mind”.
- Closely-held corporate tax strategies
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- Succession planning
- Estate plan assessment and estate liquidity calculations
- Asset protection strategies
- Cost segregation studies
- Master of Science in Taxation, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Central Michigan University
- Michigan Manufacturers Association
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants