What is your area of focus?
As a new member of the advisory & assurance team, I am focused on managing financial audits and reviews for closely held businesses, including project planning, oversight, execution and reporting. I help clients navigate industry changes and work more effectively by implementing and adhering to new accounting standards.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy developing value-added solutions that allow clients to achieve optimal success.
- Financial audits and reviews
- U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Internal control analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Regulatory compliance
- Master of Business Administration, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Commerce Honors Business Administration, University of Windsor
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do?
Buy an acreage in the middle of nowhere
What’s your favorite movie line?
“Hey guys! Oh, Big Gulps, huh? Alright! Welp, see ya later!” – Lloyd Christmas
If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Tony Stark/Iron Man