What is your area of focus?
I have the opportunity to lead the firm’s marketing, communications and business development activities, working closely with the shareholders to advance organizational goals. I am responsible for initiating activities which support our long-term relationships with clients, future clients, chambers of commerce, economic development partners, and business associates. My role includes the development of marketing strategy and implementation, staff training, event and program management, sales activities, and governance of the firm’s print and digital marketing communications.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy the discipline and collaboration required to develop and align marketing strategies with the goals of the firm.
- Business development
- Marketing communications
- Strategic planning
- Public relations
- Program management
- Business operations
- Master of Management, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations, Wayne State University
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- American Marketing Association
- Automation Alley
- Detroit Regional Partnership
- Centuro Global
- Vista Maria
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants