What is your area of focus?
As a director within Clayton & McKervey’s tax department, I provide corporate tax compliance services to companies throughout North and South America. My industry experience includes closely-held companies in the manufacturing, automotive and professional services sectors. Working face-to-face with clients gives me the opportunity to collaborate on the tax and accounting strategies that best support an owner’s bottom line.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy the opportunity to provide strategic tax planning designed to maximize client profits.
- Corporate tax compliance
- Payroll tax and 1099 reporting and compliance
- Federal and state tax planning
- Individual tax planning
- Sales & Use tax
- IRS and State of Michigan audit representation
- Paycheck Protection Program loan assistance
- Master of Business Administration, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Michigan
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants