What is your area of focus?
I work within the firm’s advisory & assurance practice, primarily managing financial audits, reviews, and compilations for closely held businesses in the manufacturing, engineering and industrial automation space.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
Gaining a deep understanding of each client’s business and industry to provide value-added services that meet their needs.
- Financial audits and reviews
- U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Medium-Sized Entities (FRF for SME)
- Financial statement preparation
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Central Michigan University
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
What’s your favorite movie line?
“I feel the need, the need for speed.”
If you had to choose a different job, what would it be?
If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?
Buy a cabin on a lake