What is your area of focus?
I focus on everything from day-to-day accounting activity to annual tax compliance at both the state and federal level.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy working with like-minded individuals inside and outside the firm to achieve clients’ global objectives.
- Start-up consulting and registrations for foreign-owned corporations
- Client accounting services, including financial reporting to support global group objectives
- U.S. tax reporting compliance for foreign-owned companies
- Master of Science in Accountancy, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Wayne State University
- Detroit Economic Club – Young Leaders
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- PrimeGlobal, an association of independent accounting firms
- German American Business Chamber