What is your area of focus?
I have spent my entire career working in the field of taxation. I am well-versed in the preparation of federal and state income tax returns for C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, individuals, and trusts. I have also spent several years working with the various tax aspects of trust and estate planning.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
What is the favorite part about your job?
The opportunity to help clients reach their goals through strategic tax and business planning while developing meaningful relationships along the way.
- Partnership and LLC structuring
- Estate and wealth transfer consulting
- Trust compliance, accounting, and tax reporting
- Federal and state audit representation
- Multistate tax planning and compliance
- Master of Science in Taxation, Walsh College
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Hillsdale College
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants