What is your area of focus?
Fluent in Spanish, I specialize in Mexican taxation and international commerce and its impact on US holdings. I consult on a variety of transactions relating to start-up enterprises in Latin America and also advise foreign-owned entities whose parent companies are based in Europe, Asia, and North America.
How long have you been at Clayton & McKervey?
3 years earlier in my career and then back in 2017
What is the favorite part about your job?
I enjoy using my language skills and knowledge of the Mexican business community to support clients’ business plans.
- Financial reporting
- International consulting
- International commerce
- International taxes
- Cross-border transactions
- Mexican taxation
- Customs impacts on U.S. holdings
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (Nuevo Leon State University)
- Graduate credits, financial statement analysis, business analysis, Harvard University
- Automation Alley
- Global Network of Mexican Professionals
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
If you had to choose a different profession, what would it be?
What is the #1 most played song in your ITunes library?
To My Love, Bomba Estereo
If you could learn to do anything, what would you learn?
What does a perfect day look like to you?
Sunshine, 80F, by the lake, a beer on my hand and a shrimp cocktail