Expanding from the U.S. to China
questions & considerations
Our past experiences helping other U.S. enterprises expand to China gives us insight into the entire process and will help guide us as we determine the best next steps for your business. Here are some of the most common questions from our clients at the beginning of the process:
- What are other privately held companies doing?
- When does it make sense to expand into China?
- What tax law changes will impact my expansion decisions?
- How do I handle the changing business climate and regulatory issues?
- As a business owner, what obstacles will I need to overcome?
- How will employees be taxed if they travel to China?