Top 5 Questions about Sales & Use Tax

Posted by Jim Biehl on August 26, 2014

Jim Biehl

1. Do I have to charge sales tax on my sales to customers in my home state? Individuals or businesses that sell tangible personal property to end consumers, and in some cases, provide services, are required to collect and remit sales tax. A seller must obtain a sales tax license prior to completing any taxable transactions. All sales are considered taxable unless the specific goods and services are defined as exempt from tax in the jurisdiction of the sale. To determine whether or not a sale is taxable, research of the state tax code may be necessary.

Read more

Our team is always ready to help.

Please contact us for more information.

James Biehl


Contact Jim   |   Read Jim's bio